Here's my first colored pencil tutorial.
Because a lot of people are asking me to do a tutorial of this media.
Here's some of my tips for colored pencil.
1. Always keep your pencil sharp.
2. Find some paper to place your hand on when coloring, This can prevent your hand from smudging the color on your artwork.
Link to the original work.
Here's something I forgot to include in my tutorial. : x
1. I used Faber Castel. Colleen. Staedtler student colored pencil.
2. I used Light Brown [wax based] for drawing original lineart.
3 Copy paper and Printer paper are the same.
4. If you don't have white gel pen, You can use white postercolor or gouache instead.